I always love reading other people’s monthly favourites posts, so I thought I would put my own spin on it and round up every month with what I’m calling my Love List! I have come up with five sections: Beauty, Entertainment, Food, Life and Style to properly summarise my month, what I’ve been up to and what I’ve been loving! Hopefully I will keep this up every month as this is a series I would love to continue in the future! Please let me know what you think and let’s crack on with the post!
- L’Oreal Dream lengths shampoo, conditioner and no haircut cream – I have been using these products for almost 2 months now and I have seen a massive improvement in my hair. Not only does it feel so much softer but the visible appearance of split ends has reduced as well. The product smells amazing and lasts for quite a while in your hair. I found that my hair used to feel quite straw-like and you could easily see my split ends but this is no longer a big problem! This has done wonders for my confidence and for the first time in a while I am actually really happy with hair! I would definitely recommend these products to anyone struggling with damaged hair or hair that never seems to grow, as I’m pretty sure my hair hasn’t grow this much in years!!
- Imperial leather shower gel – I saw this in Superdrug for £1, loved the name, packaging and smell so obviously had to pick it up! It smells AMAZING and lasts for ages on your skin, I used this on holiday and I could even smell it on myself the next day which is exactly what I love in a shower gel! I will definitely be repurchasing this product and I think I’m going to try some of the other scents as they are currently on 2 for £2 in Superdrug when they retail for £1.99 usually, what a saving!
- Teen Wolf – I absolutely LOVE Teen Wolf! And yes I have already watched it before but it was just as good the second time! It is the story of Scott McCall (Tyler Posey) who is turned into a werewolf and has to deal with the consequences, including enemies, friendships and love. It features an amazing cast, interesting story lines, comedy and suspense. The first time I watched it, I watched all 6 seasons in 3 weeks (I think this proves how addictive it is haha). To make things even better, all 6 seasons are currently on Netflix, your welcome in advance!
- Spotify Sing along indie hits playlist – This playlist features pretty much all of my favourite songs EVER! Songs by Mumford and sons, Florence and the machine, The Kooks, Arctic Monkeys and many more. I have been listening to this all month and I think you should too, you definitely won’t regret it! Here’s the link!
- Mr Kipling Unicorn slices – These little cakes are incredible! I am a huge fan of angel slices so when I saw there were some unicorn ones, I had to give the a try! They are super tasty, sweet and the perfect little treat with a cup of tea! Yum!
- My life at the moment has been pretty boring! I’ve pretty much been working my part-time job and blogging in my spare time. I think my life is going to be like this until January when I start university and I’m pretty happy about that! This means I can really focus more on my blogging as school is FINALLY out of the way! All my spare time also means I can properly start planning blogmas which I am incredibly excited for!
- New Look camouflage skirt – I picked up this skirt as I was going on a night out with my friends and I needed something to wear. I spotted it on a hanger in New Look and I just had to try it on! It fit me perfectly, both around my waist and bum which is rare with denim skirts. It cost £22.99 which I thought was a pretty decent price for a good quality denim skirt which I can’t wait to wear again and 100% recommend trying out! (apologies for my messy room in the background but what can you do haha)
As always, thanks so much for reading!