So September is over already but that means I can round up the month with my Love List! This is a series that I started last month that consists of five sections: Beauty, Entertainment, Food, Life and Style to help properly summarise my month, what I’ve been up to and what I’ve been loving! So Let’s get into the post!
- Maybelline colour tattoos – I’ve actually had both of these eye shadow pots for a while now but I’ve been using them a LOT this month! I apply them using my Real Techniques Detailer brush and because the product is so creamy it applies super easily! I have the shades ‘On and on bronze’ and ‘Pink Gold’ which are both stunning metallic colours that can be used as a base to so many different eye shadow looks! They are only about £5 which I think is amazing value for money and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
- American Horror Story – This month on Netflix I’ve been re-watching AHS. I watched the first 5 seasons last year but I decided to re-watch my favourite seasons again (asylum and freakshow) as well as the recent season (cult) as it is now on Netflix! I am yet to watch the newest season apocalypse that is airing now so that is next on my watch list! It is a very graphic programme so it is not for the fainthearted but I’ve always LOVED horror movies so this series is right up my street!
- Panic! At The Disco – This month I have been loving listening to Panic! Especially the album ‘Death Of A Bachelor’ it is so different to anything else I listen to but I’ve been loving the change! Next on my listen list is their new album that I am yet to check out!
- Coco pops cereal bar – my food favourites this month are a bit random. I recently rediscovered coco pops bars, I used to have these when was much younger and they are just as good as I remember them being! They mix coco pops with white chocolate are super handy to eat on the way to work or just when I fancy a snack!
- Polos – I am a huge snacker so I like to buy foods that I can eat that last a little while and are healthyish. So I always carry sugar free polos to eat wherever I am and as they have such a strong minty taste it puts me off snacking on other more unhealthy foods! (A win win situation I think!)
- My life’s been pretty hectic this month! I had a few friends birthdays, my Dad’s 50th birthday and my parents wedding anniversary. As well as this agreed to go full-time at work which is why I’m struggling to keep up regular content on my blog and I’m really gutted about this! I am really trying though as well as planning blogmas at the same time! I’ve also started buying uni stuff for when I start in January and that’s getting me even more excited! At least it makes my shifts at work feel more rewarding!
- Teddy Bear Coat – I have been waiting to by this coat for WEEKS! It was out of stock on New Looks website for ages and I checked every day so I could order it as soon as it came back into stock! It arrived about 2 weeks ago and I’ve hardly taken it off since! It is so warm and cosy and well worth the money so I would 100% recommend if you are on the loo out for a teddy bear coat! They also have many other colours to choose from! Here’s the link if your interested.
As always thanks so much for reading!