Christmas Pinterest Finds | Blogmas Day 2

Hey everyone and welcome back to Blogmas!!

If you didn’t know, Pinterest is one of my favourite social medias. I could honestly sit and scroll through it for hours! So I have gathered a few cute christmassy pins from my winter pin board and made them into a collage to get you all feeling super festive!! If you would like to check out the whole board or any of my other boards, my Pinterest is worldofrachelx! Link yours below and I will check them out too!

Autumn and Winter have always been my favourite seasons. I just love everything about them and always feel in a better mood at this time of year, which is different to most people! The pins that I have chosen really help to reflect some of my favourite things about Winter which I will get into now!

Firstly, the food!! One of the great things about Pinterest is that there are so many amazing festive food recipes and inspiration! The flavours at this time of year are just amazing, the likes of gingerbread, cinnamon and orange make for some delicious treats and exciting baking opportunities. There is a huge array of recipes available on Pinterest from mince pies to festive cupcakes to different biscuits and everything in between! There will definitely be a festive baking post coming soon for Blogmas!

I’m always wanting to change up the layout and decorations in my bedroom, but Christmas gives me the perfect opportunity to do so! I find so much inspiration on Pinterest on how to decorate my surroundings for the festive season! It gives me serious envy though as some people’s houses just look so amazing for Christmas! But this doesn’t stop me from scrolling through and picking out ideas for my own decorations!

Similarly to cooking and baking recipes, Pinterest is bursting with different crafts and DIYs! I have found a few recently that I would like to try out myself to then share with you and feature a DIY decorations post this Blogmas. You can make your own tree decorations, DIY gifts and many more. I’m definitely going to put some of these to the test to see how easy they are for someone as useless at making things as I am!

Finally and perhaps my favourite thing about this time of year is the cosy vibes! I love getting into bed cold, being able to layer up, blankets and hot drinks! It’s also the season of fairy lights (even more than usual!!) and festive candles to leave your room smelling amazing as well as creating a calming mood. It also means I can get my big scarfs and bobble hats back out (aka my favourite items of clothing ever!).

(Pin me!!!)

What are your favourite things to look at on Pinterest? What do you think of this season? Let me know below!

Also, did you see Blogmas day 1? You can check it out here!

As always thanks for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow for Blogmas day 3!

12 Comments

1. 02/12/2018 / 10:37 am

I’m a little bit of a Pinterest addict too 😂 I could spend hours on there! I must check out your boards.

• Rachel
      Author
      02/12/2018 / 10:38 am

Defintely! Thank you! xx

2. 02/12/2018 / 3:52 pm

This is such a beautiful post! I wish I knew how to use Pinterest more, I kind of just do it for fun and not for my blog! There’s so many great ideas on there and these pictures are gorgeous! One of my favourite things at Christmas is creating DIY crafts like decorations and also food. There’s endless ideas on Pinterest, I’ll definitely give some of these a go! Xx

• Rachel
      Author
      02/12/2018 / 5:39 pm

I think Pinterest can be quite hard to use for blogging but once you do, it’s amazing! Thanks for the comment 🙂 xx

3. 02/12/2018 / 5:33 pm

I’m ointerest obsessed, I love snuggling down in bed of an evening have having a good old pin sessions. I’m trying my hardest to also use it to gain more blog exposure but I’m not really sure what I’m doing 🙈

• Rachel
      Author
      02/12/2018 / 5:40 pm

Me too, it’s great! It’s definitely challenging to use for blogging, I think it takes a lot of experimenting! xx

4. 02/12/2018 / 5:43 pm

Pinterest and Christmas are my two favourite words, especially when they’re together. I always start organising a Christmas board in September (is that sad?!) to make sure I’m always prepared. I love to find recipes and crafting ideas and you can always find something which isn’t only creative, but (usually) easy to do too!

Aycan // http://www.littlewhitesocks.com

• Rachel
      Author
      02/12/2018 / 6:00 pm

Definitely not sad, I love that! I agree, there is so many amazing things to find! x

5. 02/12/2018 / 8:09 pm

Pinterest during Christmas is the best Pinterest! I love all of the gorgeous decorating ideas and crafts. If only I was crafty enough for most of them 😜

• Rachel
      Author
      02/12/2018 / 8:27 pm

Agreed! I’m the same but I am going to give a few a go! xx

6. 02/12/2018 / 10:16 pm

I am a total Pinterest junkie, LOL. Recipes and kid’s crafts are my favorite things to look up.

• Rachel