Hiya everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Well this is my first post of 2019! I still can’t believe that 2018 is actually over and it’s the start of a brand new year! I think it’s pretty hard to keep up with a lot of new years resolutions so today I thought I would make a list of every day things that you can change to make your life a little better!
- Change up your diet – This doesn’t have to be a huge change like only eating fruit and vegetables or something crazy like that! Just small changes like drinking more water or incorporating a little more fruit into your diet. Changes like this can make a big difference!
- Declutter you space – for me a tidy space equals a tidy mind! When my room is messy it makes me feel completely disorganised and a bit all over the place! So I like to take a little bit of time each day to tidy and put things away.
- Call or text a friend – Whether it is someone I speak to every week or someone you’ve not seen in a while, a simple text or a chat can really brighten my day!
- Make more time for the things you love – It is so so important to take time out for yourself and the things you enjoy doing. For me this is watching Netflix, going for a run or spending time with friends or family. It helps improve my mood and forget about my worries for a little while!
- Make to do lists – I love making lists as I find that they help to declutter your mind as you can write everything down and all your thought are gathered together. I also like the satisfaction of ticking things off the list throughout the day as you feel as though you are really getting things done!
- Stop putting so much pressure on yourself – Putting pressure on yourself doesn’t help in any way! We face enough stress in our daily lives without putting more on ourselves! So try to understand that no one is perfect, we all make mistakes and that as you live you learn!
- Stop trying to please others – You can’t live your life trying to please others! It just doesn’t work and isn’t fair on you! You will spend all your time focused on others and not on what you want to do or what is best for you! Live your life for you!
- Enjoy the outdoors – I love nature and being outside! I find it incredibly relaxing to go for a walk whether its the countryside, beach or just your local area. A breath of fresh air helps to clear my mind and distract me for a while.
- Exercise more – I recently started running again after a few months off and I have really missed it! I am doing the coach to 5K programme and am really enjoying me! I find it really refreshing an gives me time to disconnect from what’s happening in my life and just focus on my running.
- Practice self-care more often – Take more time to look after yourself and do things like reading, taking a bath, getting your nails done or whatever you like to do to take care of yourself!
Are you going to try any of these? What little tips do you have? Let me know below!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!