Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog!
I absolutely love reading ‘What’s in my Bag’ blog posts. I think they are really fun and fascinating posts! It may also have something to do with the fact I’m quite nosy! I just included what’s actually supposed to be in my bag, not the random bits you find in the bottom like bits of rubbish and loose chewing gum (let’s be real!). I thought it would be interesting to write my own post and share with you all what I take with me to university!
I use my Fjallraven Kanken bag for university because it’s the perfect size to carry everything I need! I prefer to use a backpack, as handbags tend to give me a sore shoulder as it’s usually pretty heavy!
- Phone – For obvious reasons, it’s pretty much glued to my hand.
- Purse – I take my cute Cath Kidston purse to buy my coffee so I can get through the day!
- Keys – I’ve got to get in and out of my flat somehow!
- Lip balm – I never leave home without one or two or three…
- Scrunchie – For when my hair gets on my nerves!
- Student card – I use my card to get in and out of the university buildings.
- Tissues and hand gel – Would I really be a student nurse if I didn’t take these everywhere?
- Chewing gum and polos – I always like to have these to just freshen up a bit!
- Headphones – I love taking headphones to uni because they really help me focus!
- Shopping bag – I always like to have an extra bag just in case.
- Plasters – I always seem to get blisters so I always take these with me.
- Glasses – I’d be lost without these!
- Notepad – I like to make handwritten notes in lectures rather than typing them up.
- Pencil case – I have my sweet pencil case from Wilko for making notes.
- Ipad – I like to use this to get the PowerPoint up when the lecturer goes too fast!
- Diary – I like to stay organised so I write down everything I need to do and when things are due!
- Water bottle – Gotta stay hydrated!
What’s in your bag? If you do this post please tag me!
And as always, thanks for reading!